Rotatory Gate TR-8220
Structure made from AISI-304 or AISI-316 1.5 mm thick satin finish stainless steel plate. A high and extremely reliable vertical turnstile for access control and channelling of people.
It differs from other turnstile models because of its external measurements and its access control system which use rotary control arms. The user enters the space between the arms, and once access is authorised, pushes the arm or panel and enters the enclosure. The arms are left in position for the next personâ€™s access. The dimensions of the compartments have been specially designed to achieve fluid traffic, as they allow a person to pass through at a normal walking speed, facilitating the flow of users. Likewise, and thanks to a special mechanism design, when a person enters, another compartment is available to be occupied by an individual, with automatic blocking to a locked position.
Estimated traffic in optimum conditions is 3 seconds per person, without counting the reading time in the event that a card reader is being used.
- 3 panel rotating element consisting of transparent rectangular methacrylate panels and aluminium panels.
- Guide bar for channelling the passage.
- Curved panel with buffer plates to stop another person entering when the arms are turning.
- Control mechanism adapted to a determined operation, with a positioning and damping system for the arms. Treatment of the components and greased bearings are for the whole life. It can be made without central beam, in order to avoid the civil works in installations which this is difficult to carry out.
- A U-shape beam that is set into the ground for support of the rotating axle.
- Electronic control panel, with a 230 V 50/60 Hz. power supply at a working voltage of 24 V with connection terminals for control elements and accessories, fuse, transformer and programming switches.
- Top cover for special protection of the Turnstile mechanism and electronics.